Friday 1 March 2013

Ron Van Dyke – OPPT – Because Our Contract Is Fulfilled!


Ron Van Dyke – OPPT – Because Our Contract Is Fulfilled! – 28 February 2013

Uploaded on 28 February 2013 by Ron Van Dyke
I remembered what it was that I forgot in yesterday’a video by listening to The Collective Imagination Program before going to bed last night; and that is what I’ve been pondering in meditation this morning. Heather, Lisa and the Australian OPPT crew have suggested that our Cosmic Contract in having created the separation experiment is now fulfilled. As I’m interpreting this, the idea was to see if, having forgotten our connection to Source and entering a polarized matrix, we would be able to remember who and what we were, namely, children of One Creator. Would we, taking our inheritance and going into the far country, Earth or Gaia, be able to come to ourselves and make the conscious choice to return home? Heather said it would only take one to do it for all the rest. I suggest that a critical mass may be required; and, I think we have done that. Those that step into the energy of the OPPT are declaring to ourselves, the world and the Cosmos: I’m home!